Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Defining and setting up development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operations.
- Designing and implementing various development, testing, and IT infrastructure automation tools.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and fixing bugs in various code-bases.
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Monitoring and measuring platform and application performance in addition to other KPIs.
- Periodic reporting on performance of platforms and applications.
- Managing stakeholders and external interfaces
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
Knowledge & Experience
- Degree in Information Technology or related course
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Good understanding of Source Code version control: Git
- Working knowledge on CI/CD: Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Ansible
- Experience in working with containers & orchestration tools: Docker, Vagrant, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, Fabric
- Experience working on Cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Private & Hybrid Clouds
- Working know on Continuous testing and automation: Selenium, Appium, TestComplete, Rational Functional Tester
- Good Analytical & Problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills