Diamond Trust Bank (DTB)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Job Purpose :
- The Assistant Manager, Information Systems (IS) Audit is a key member of the Internal Audit Team tasked with the responsibility of performing information systems audits throughout the Bank’s IS infrastructure systems and business applications including audits of complex technological solutions in accordance with the Audit Work-Plan and professional standards on IS auditing, internal auditing methodologies, procedures and timeframes.
Key Responsibilities :
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, IS Audits and the Head, Internal Audit the incumbent will be expected to, inter alia: –
- Plan and perform Information Systems audits, both technical and operational, in line with internal audit methodologies, procedures and timeframes.
- Review of technology systems and services to determine the adequacy of logical and physical security controls, operational, change control, back-up and disaster recovery procedures and business continuity management.
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of audit observations and findings by complying with the related auditing professional standards and prepare timely audit reports detailing audit findings and recommendations for improvements on processes and internal controls.
- Review Bank’s new or enhanced IT systems, procedures, products and initiative regarding their various technological, operational and financial aspects, recommend appropriate actions and prepare sign off / value addition reports.
- Follow-up on due implementation of recommendations made to management by internal and external auditors and regulators and that the interest of the Bank is not compromised through any irregularities that may lead to financial loss.
- Providing support to the Internal Audit Team of data analysis and extraction using computer assisted audit techniques.
- BSc. Computer Science or IT related degree.
- IT audit or security related qualification (such as CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC etc.).
- 3 to 5 years of relevant practical IT audit work experience and/ or in IT operations support or development functions, preferably in financial services industry environment or a large organization including in auditing operating systems, firewall concepts and databases.
Personal Competencies :
- Excellent planning, communication, problem-solving and reporting/ presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a team collaboratively, internally and externally.
- Has a strong work ethic and able to work under pressure with strict timelines
You must be logged in to post a comment.