Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Job Purpose :
Reporting directly to the UI/UX Lead, the UI/UX Developer will be responsible for designing and implementing user interfaces and user experiences for web and mobile applications. They will collaborate with development teams to ensure intuitive and visually appealing interfaces.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and implement user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with development teams to understand user requirements and translate them into UI/UX designs.
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather feedback and improve the user experience.
- Collaborate with developers to implement UI designs and ensure seamless integration with back- end systems.
- Stay up to date with the latest UI/UX design trends and best practices.
- Track work related tasks at every development stage and keep the team aligned with all code changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience in UI/UX design and development.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, or Figma.
- Understanding of user-centred design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of responsive design and mobile app design.
- Ability to conduct user research and usability testing.
Personal Competencies :
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong creative and visual design skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to empathize with users and understand their needs.
- Self-motivated with a proactive approach.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.