Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The duties and responsibility of the Digital Design and Computer Studies Teacher will be
- To plan curriculum documents in a collaborative manner to reflect the standards and practices of the Academy.
- To engage in effective teaching practice that embraces inquiry teaching and learning methods and differentiate activities to meet the needs of all students.
- To authentically assess, record and track the progress of all students.
- To communicate necessary programme information to all stakeholders.
- To resource programme needs effectively and ensure careful maintenance of existing inventory.
- To actively participate in the life of the Senior School and the Academy as a whole, in and out of normal school hours.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with a TSC certificate or an internationally recognized teaching qualification.
- Prior experience teaching computer studies is required.
- Previous IBMYP experience is preferred
Closing Date 30th September 2023