Digital Divide Data (DDD Kenya)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Manage and provide leadership for the delivery of projects in single service line or highly complex projects for a single client
- Manage project support and be responsible for ensuring appropriate resource allocation
- Update policies, procedures, standards, methodologies, and guidelines for project management
- Resolve prioritization conflicts between projects
- Builds more complex project plans and milestones
- Maintains project status and performance data used for reporting
- Organizes project activities and meetings across broader teams
- Monitor work of subject matter expert personnel, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
- Manage and communicate project scope, goals, and responsibilities to the project team; establish clear stakeholder expectations and requirements of varying degrees of complexity.
- Performance appraisals, coaching, and mentoring of associate-level staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- Project Management Certification – PMP or Prince 2
- At least 4 years of experience in a Project management – level role or capacity
- 3 years of direct people management experience.
- Exceptional internal and external stakeholder management skills.
- Experience supporting an outsourcing or client services organization.
- Demonstrated a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize effectively.
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated leadership, problem-solving, facilitating, team building, conflict resolution, and negotiation skills.
- Requires excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong data analytics capability
You must be logged in to post a comment.