Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About this opportunity!
The Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of ART priorities, that come from the Product Manager through the prioritization of the Product/ART Backlog, while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team.
Main interfaces: Product Managers, System Architects, Dev Line Management, Scrum Masters, Agile Teams and Customers.
Main artifacts: Team Backlog, Replir Demand Plans.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane.
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do and value each other’s technical competence deeply
What you will do
- Support the Strategic Product Manager (SPM) during the planning of all aspects of the product.
- Cooperates with Lead Architects and Line Managers during the planning phase. The DPO, the Lead Architects and the DevOps Line Managers form the SANT Core 3 which is supporting SPM during product planning.
- Create demands in Replir; Team capacity and other cost.
- Follow up and maintain demands in Replir in line with the Monthly Resource Planning cadence.
- Ensure the product has the needed internal approvals and certifications. The DPO is supported by the team in this mission as well as the SANT Security SPOCs.
- Represent the end user view during the product development phase.
- Ensure that all critical assets associated with the product are identified and have an assigned owner.
- Examples of those assets are licenses, servers, code repositories,test data,stored information and environments.
- Ensure that the team is focused on the deliverables by becoming the “entry point” towards Strategic Product Management during escalations, reporting, new requirements, compliance, and other aspects related to the Product.
- Involve team representatives as needed in discussions with Business Stakeholders and end-users.
- Collaborate with Line Managers and Lead Architect to ensure the team has the needed competence and the right size to fulfill the SPM requirements.
- Coordinate with SPM during risk assessments and preparation of any needed exception that the SPM needs to request in the corresponding board. The SPM should ensure that regulatory and security compliance are part of the strategic plan of a product and will secure corresponding funding.
- A DPO can be assigned to one of the sub-products representing typically a subset of user centric functionality. Also, for complex products, there may exist one SPM that cooperates with different DPOs assigned to the sub-products. In the absence of an SPM as defined in the link, a lead DPO role maybe necessary in SAN Tools to help closing the portfolio responsibility gap.
You will bring
Keen interest and familiarity in nurturing a product from feature ideation stage to successful mass implementation in customer deployment.
- Excellence in Product Ownership, Software Design, Architecture principles and Software Development Life Cycle
- An ability to quickly move from top to granular level technical discussions
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Must be good in re-engineering and re-usability aspects
- Experience in a software design modeling tool
- Proactive, motivated, works well in team and should be a good communicator with good English
- Good knowledge of Platform / Cloud / Operating system is added advantage
- Version control and GIT/Gerrit/Maven knowledge is added advantage
- Good technical leadership skills (hands on as a technical leader)
- Ability and interest to work in new areas
- Structured and meticulous in planning and problem solving
- Open, flexible, and adaptable in outlook and ways of working
- Strong collaborative team building skills
- Exposure to multicultural experiences a definite advantage.
- Graduate in a Technical / Professional stream, preferably B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering)/B Tech. (Bachelor of Technologies) M Tech preferably in Computer Science or Electronics or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) MBA
- Business Management / Product Management / Development exposure working in Telecom domain
- Understanding of Product Development Life Cycle
- SAFe® Certification