Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Marketing the Bank’s Personal Banking products and Service Excellence proposition to its target market.
- Meeting and exceeding targets for sales conversions (new customers, loan growth, deposit growth and other product volumes), profit from funded and non-funded income, and portfolio quality outlined in the individual performance targets.
- Ensuring customers are signed on to electronic channels and are able to transact with them.
- Driving sales through company per-qualification for purposes of unsecured personal loans across various target sectors.
- Complying with all Department and Bank policies, procedures and regulations to include
- Know Your Customer and Anti-money Laundering Policies.
- A Diploma in marketing/sales with a one year selling experience in banks /financial institutions; specially in Liability products.
- Previous 1 (one) year experience in sales or customer service is preferred.
- Interpersonal skills, including the ability to build rapport and establish relationships with customers.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to manage and resolve customer complaints.
- Basic knowledge of finance and banking.
- Sales skills, including the ability to persuade and negotiate with customers.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm.
How to apply
If you believe you have the qualifications, skills and experience that meet the above criteria, please email your updated CV to email@example.com by close of business Friday 10th November, 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted