Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Commercial Development Program
The program sets an environment to grow personally and gain real hands-on experience working within a leading material science company. You’ll:
- Develop selling, negotiation, and presentation skills while managing our customers in a complex Business-to-Business environment market
- Connecting with a vibrant and diverse team spread across different locations.
- Build technical knowledge of products and applications to become an effective technical sales representative.
- Work on real-life Sales and Marketing projects in collaboration with a Dow business segment to prepare for your future job.
- Attend trainings and working sessions to advance your sales management and soft skills.
- Network with Dow Senior leadership and shadow experienced Dow colleagues for early career.
- Receive tailor made guidance from a mentor.
- Build and develop relationships with diverse external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Achieve sales goals and objectives in assigned territory as derived by business strategies and marketing plans.
- Utilize extensive knowledge of customers’ total needs and Dow’s product offerings to form customer strategies and promote long term sustainable value creation.
- Solve customer problems by working collaboratively with customers and a variety of internal functions.
- A master’s degree in chemistry, engineering, or business chemistry with a clear technical interest. An additional MBA or other business studies is a plus.
- Up to 3 years of experience in sales, technical service, marketing, or a related industry is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and any other European languages is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel and flexibility to work extended hours at times.
- A valid driver’s license is a must.
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Enjoy working in teams and in a diverse and empowering environment.
- To apply
You must be logged in to post a comment.