Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Assist Contracts team with contractual tasks such as reviewing and preparing procurement documentation; consent to subcontract, contractor rate approval, international travel, modifications, etc.
- Assist in maintaining and updating templates for these approvals as required.
- Prepare and submit annual compliance reports sure as eSRS, SCA, Subcontract Reporting, FSRS, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal clients.
- Attend management meetings and contribute to workflow management.
- Assist the Director, Contracts in developing and conducting trainings for HO and overseas staff.
- Assist with drafting, updating, and maintaining internal and cross-departmental policies.
- Stay “up to date” on major contracting changes at DT Global’s primary client through participation in industry events, formal training, USAID meetings and calls, etc.
- Develop and maintain contract and procurement files.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, accounting, law, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in USAID contracts administration or project management
- Familiarity with US Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), the USAID Acquisition Regulations Supplement (AIDAR), 2 CFR 200 and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR)
- Knowledge of U.S. Government service-related contract types including cost reimbursable, time and materials, and fixed price acquisition and assistance management.
- Strong organizational skills and tasks management, strong attention to details to ensure record of documentation is filed professionally and accurately for internal and external audit.
- Reading comprehension skills and demonstrated ability to analyze complex contracts clauses.
- Good writing skills required.
- Oral and written fluency in English required.
- Ability to communicate well in person and via email to individuals and small groups of company staff
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment within required deadlines.
- Experience working in an integrated team environment; able to operate independently as well as part of a team.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office Suites
- Self-starter and well-organized.
- Master’s degree in business
- Experience with developing acquisition policy, executing contract acquisition packages and managing the acquisition process.
- Competency in the areas of negotiation memorandum review including proper cost/price analysis, vendor selection, budget consideration, and special prime contract provisions.
- Experience in the area of subcontract drafting, reviewing, executing, and administering including flowing down relevant and required clauses.
- Experience reviewing cost volumes in response to Requests for Proposals a Plus.
- Fluency in Dari, Pashto, French, Spanish or Arabic a plus