Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About the Opportunity
DT Global Africa is seeking expressions of interest from Urban Planners for possible upcoming opportunities in Kenya.
Core competencies required are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in urban planning, architecture, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in urban planning and design, preferably in developing countries context
- Strong technical skills and experience in urban planning and policy development
- Knowledge of urban land use planning, transportation planning, and environmental regulations
- Experience in urban modelling, including population projections, land use mapping, and transportation modelling.
- Experience in project management and budgeting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English, with excellent writing and presentation skills
- Experience working with international development organizations or donors, such as World Bank, USAID, DFAT, MCC, FCDO, EU, AfDB and ADB is an advantage.
- Experience working in Sub-Saharan Africa
How to apply?
To express interest, click the ‘Apply Now’ button below. Interested parties should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a brief expression of interest outlining your experience relevant to the key competencies.
Expressions of interest close on Sunday, 4th June 2023 at 5PM East Africa Time (EAT
We thank all applicants for their interest. Kindly note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
DT Global, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, or national origin. DT Global prohibits discriminating against employees and job applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. DT Global is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our international development programs. We are committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), and bribery prevention. DT Global is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage women, men, people with diverse backgrounds and people living with disabilities to apply.