Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
We are looking for an experienced Angular Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining Angular-based web/mobile applications. You will also be responsible for working with other team members to integrate Angular applications with other systems and services.
- Design, develop, and maintain Angular-based web applications
- Work with other team members to integrate Angular applications with other systems and services
- Write unit tests and other automated tests to ensure the quality of your code
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Angular features and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- Experience with REST APIs
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with PHP
- Added advantage if experienced with Cordova or Capacitor
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Chance to make a real impact on the company and its users
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.