Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1.
As a Content & Email Marketing Intern at Elloe, you will handle overseeing content strategies that are implemented appropriately across email marketing initiatives. You will create new email campaigns and initiatives to increase users, work with the Chief Marketing Officer to ensure monthly email strategies are implemented, and check campaign performance and adjust campaign content, as necessary.
If you want hands-on experience into how a SaaS sales organization functions and scales within both B2G and B2B markets, this is the position for you. You’ll gain invaluable skills that will complement anyone looking to build a strong commercial profile.
- Create new email campaigns and initiatives to increase users.
- Work closely with Partnership team to promote presentations.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust campaign content.
- Supply innovative ideas for content based on user and visitor engagement/inquiries.
- Work with Chief Marketing Officer to ensure monthly email strategies are implemented.
- Write and curate email, newsletter, and workflow content that is creative and engaging.
- Oversee content strategies that are implemented appropriately across email marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate across departments and partner organizations to create content that is educational and inspirational.
- Coordinate with key stakeholders when launching new campaigns, giveaways, or events, ensuring all parties are informed and have all necessary details.
- Create proper content based on email segmentation guides, audience targeting, and content strategies as directed by the Chief Marketing Officer
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and SEO is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ready to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience in content creation and copywriting is a plus.
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms such as HubSpot, Mailchimp, or Constant Contact.
- Plenty of room for growth and initiative.
- A fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Become part of a company that is working towards solving important global challenges through technology. SDG # 11 is our focus.
- When you intern at Elloe, you’re not just an intern, you’re an important part of our team. You’ll be handed responsibility and freedom for your tasks, but your work mates will always be here to support your development when you need a helping hand.
- You will get positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues.
- Be part of an organization with great opportunities for professional growth!
- Great autonomy, strong responsibilities, and a career boost for any entrepreneur.
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of many different nationalities.
- Lots of challenges and opportunities in combination with respect and flexibility for your educational purpose.
You must be logged in to post a comment.