Remote (Nairobi, Kenya)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Role
As an intern at Elloe you’ll be handed responsibility, freedom, and the opportunity to influence processes and strategy from Day 1.
As an NLP/Python Intern, you will participate in the development of natural language understanding (NLU) and natural language generation (NLG) models to productize use-cases and features. You will build custom NLP models end-to-end and consume/develop APIs to integrate with custom models. You will train the developed models and run evaluation experiments.
Additionally, you will build an intelligent dialogue system, including mining questions and answers, intention recognition, emotion recognition, FAQ, etc.
- Develop text generation such as dialogue summary, email reply, etc.
- Build knowledge graph construction, including feature/content/feedback understanding.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, and the design team to define product strategies and features.
- Create a solid production pipeline that can serve requests and handle the adaptability, scalability, maintainability, and reliability of the application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical field.
- Experience in one of the following fields: machine learning, NLP.
- Great teamwork and communication skills, practical experience in relevant business scenarios is preferred.
- Experience with software development in at least one of the following programming languages: Python, Go, Java, C++
- Familiar with commonly used machine learning and deep learning algorithms, understand basic network model structure (DNN/LSTM/CNN, etc.) and text representation methods.
- Proficient in navigating at least one mainstream deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow/PyTorch, , distillation acceleration, understanding distributed training and other implementation methods will be a plus.
- Plenty of room for growth and initiative.
- A fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Become part of a company that is working towards solving important global challenges through technology. SDG # 11 is our focus.
- When you intern at Elloe, you’re not just an intern, you’re an important part of our team. You’ll be handed responsibility and freedom for your tasks, but your work mates will always be here to support your development when you need a helping hand.
- Continuous learning & development opportunities.
- You will get positive, collaborative, and supportive colleagues.
- Be part of an organization with great opportunities for professional growth!
- Great autonomy, strong responsibilities, and a career boost for any entrepreneur.
- Highly motivated, growing, diverse team made up of many different nationalities.
- Lots of challenges and opportunities in combination with respect and flexibility for your educational purpose.
You must be logged in to post a comment.