Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- Strong leadership and team-building skills.
- Ability to learn, be mentored, and improve.
- Excellent written and oral communication English skills are also required.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Strong desire and motivation to develop a career in Social Media Marketing.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are required in performing all functions of this position.
- Understanding the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customers, product goals, and all other aspects of services.
- Developing relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
- Creating and managing all social media content (images, video, and written) that aligns with the brand’s voice and messaging.
- Engaging with prospective customers, partners, and users on social media platforms and supplying service and/or sales information as needed.
- Providing management with reports for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Creating performance reports to analyze social media engagement and effectiveness of campaigns.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting content across various platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Brainstorming campaign ideas that align with the company’s marketing goals and aims.
- Staying up to date with social media trends and best practices to improve social media presence and engagement.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Basic knowledge of graphic design and video editing would be a plus.
- Creative thinking and ability to generate innovative ideas for social media content.
- Passion for social media and a good understanding of various social media platforms.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and other social media analytics tools would be a plus.
- Experience with social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Buffer, Air table, Metricool.
- Plenty of room for growth and initiative.
- A fast-paced, collaborative start-up environment.
- Become part of a company that is working towards solving important global challenges through technology. SDG # 11 is our focus.
- When you intern at Elloe, you’re not just an intern, you’re an important part of our team. You’ll be handed responsibility and freedom for your tasks, but your work mates will always be here to support your development when you need a helping hand.