Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Dissemination of the Ethics referential documents and policies
- Support the organization of bespoke training sessions across markets and locations, and coordinate / monitor the completion of the fundamental ENGIE Group online trainings
- Lead Ethics due diligence processes (data base research, commission of external due diligence investigations, propose recommendations on next steps for the business)
- Give advice in line with ENGIE Ethics policies to EEA stakeholders (eg Country teams) on topics such as Business Consultants policies, conflicts of interest, charitable donations, insertion of Ethics clauses in contracts, required due diligence processes
- Help animate the Monthly Ethics Calls for all Country Management, and lead related Ethics initiatives with in-country Ethics Liaison Officers and other relevant EEA departments (Customer Finance compliance team, HR, Finance)
- Support the Ethics Officer with the reporting and follow-ups on Ethics incidents and related action plans, as well as with more general Group reporting activities, including the Ethics annual report and any ad hoc audits.
- Investigate incidents and make recommendations.
- Take a lead role in the implementation of the ethics and compliance policies across EEA and coordinate the dedicated registry
- Depending on EEA’s needs and the team’s workload, provide general legal support including on corporate housekeeping matters for the EEA legal entities across jurisdictions
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum 3 years of work experience, with at least 1 year of directly relevant experience required for success in the role
- Specific experience in an Ethics / Compliance focused role in a law firm or international company
- Ability to manage own workload, in the context of supporting and balancing various teams who may have different volumes and urgency of work at different times
- Flexibility in providing support to multiple teams across multiple offices, geographically dispersed
- Attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness
- Discretion is a must as the candidate will work with departments that handle highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Law degree (Master’s level) from a reputable university
- Qualification focused on Compliance / Ethics is a plus
- Good understanding of both English and French Language.
You must be logged in to post a comment.