Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Actively Build and establish processes related to management of product quality in the field. Manage product swaps, identify process gaps in collaboration with country QA, upskill the team and manage data and tools in the process effectively.
- Analyze produce failures in the field within warranty and provide custodianship of the warranty claims process. Run the Supplier Failure Report (SFR) process and tools regularly, escalate and ensure closure of warranty claims, and upskill the team on product diagnosis and data management to facilitate warranty claims.
- Investigate Product failures in the field above prescribed EEA threshold and escalate for further action. Actively monitor product performance metrics on a prescribed interval, initiate FFR (Field Failure Report) for products with significant infant failure rate, escalate product failures to internal stakeholders (R&D and Manufacturing Quality team), and disseminate feedback to operations on the ground.
- Be the contact point person between MQ China, R&D and Country team (supplier test instructions, shipment of a sample of defects, any additional data requests regarding the product failures). Ensure processes and tools for identifying hardware failures from customers and tech centers are functioning, oversee testing of samples to determine root causes of failures / swaps, monitor the “No-problem-found” or “false swap” cases and provide improvement measures for the accurate implementation of corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain scorecard metrics for measuring the health of products (product quality) across the EEA value chain in the field working closely with engineering and MQ in China. Define measurable KPIs, set strategic goals for in-country teams, set up tools to measure and visualize those indicators, monitor and report product health, infant and in warranty mortality.
- Perform necessary data analytics using appropriate data management skills to provide insights on hardware and software issues affecting products after sales. Handle requests for swaps data, product sales portfolio data, product health / performance data while regularly updating the necessary dashboards and raising any data integrity concerns to key stakeholders.
- Ensure the integrity of the Field QA process by organizing and conducting regular audits on processes, data and other important topics pertaining to the performance of the product in the field. Identify topics, plan audits, implement audits, implement solutions and monitor results.
Knowledge and skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience in quality control, quality management, production/manufacturing quality, lean management, or related fields.
- Ability to get hands-on, analyze processes, determine gaps, and formulate solutions to improve quality control in daily operations.
- Technical knowledge of formulating standards, policies, processes, and procedures suiting multiple operations to achieve QC goals.
- 2 years project management experience (planning, scheduling, and execution): we are looking for entrepreneurial candidates who have started or contributed significantly to a project or team.
- Electronic troubleshooting and diagnosis experience for products is relevant.
- Previous experience working with consumer hardware products
- Ability to work with cross-cultural teams and bring together diverse teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations, engineering, mathematics, data science, lean, quality management or related fields.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage
- Strong critical thinking and data analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, distill, and analyze complex data sets, and presentation of data.
- French is an important plus
You must be logged in to post a comment.