Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop equipment specification sheets for internal design and vendor engagement
- Develop mechanical drawings for various equipment
- Shortlist potential vendors and request designs for quotation
- Assist senior engineers in performing a detailed analysis on bids
- Organise, monitor and analyse results for design validation field trials
- Contribute to operational process optimization reviews
- Contribute to reviews of vendor documentation and other discipline documents
- Interact with other disciplines and vendors to ensure design accuracy
- Create operating guidelines and start-up/commissioning procedures
- Work with construction team to support field installation and commissioning effort
- An Engineering degree in Mechanical engineering.
- Good understanding of engineering concepts, specifically fluid dynamics and heat transfer
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated capability to efficiently and rapidly analysis data related to processing systems
- Ability to look beyond the most obvious answer to identify engineering solutions that are safe, practical, reliable, and cost effective
- A learning mindset and interest in working under the guidance of senior engineers to develop your engineering expertise
- Ability to incorporate stakeholder requirements to create comprehensive engineering designs
- Ability to translate learnings from field work into actionable designs and processes
- A proactive attitude, with a willingness to get involved and learn by doing
- Ability to communicate clearly in both verbal and written form.