Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
DIRECTOR, CORPORATE SERVICES GRADE EBK 2
REF: EBK/ HR & ADM/RT/030/VOL I (378)
A. JOB PURPOSE
The Director, Corporate Services will be responsible for the provision of the leadership, guidance and overall coordination of the Finance and Accounts, ICT, Corporate Communications and Human Resource and Administrative Management departments for efficient, effective and sustainable implementation of their respective functions in the realization of the Boards mandate.
B. JOB AND PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
The duties and responsibilities of the officer will entail:-
- Oversee the Finance and Accounts, Human Resource and Administration, Corporate Communications, and Information Communication Technology management in the Board;
- Formulate, interpret, and implementation of human resource, corporate communications, and information communication technology policies, strategies, and programmes;
- Responsible for the prudent management and utilization of all the resources under the above departments;
- Responsible for the development of a master strategy and business continuity management of the Directorate;
- Responsible for the implementation of the Boards resolutions on matters affecting the departments under his or her oversight role;
- Responsible for the consolidation of the departmental procurement plans and budgets;
- Responsible for teamwork and collaboration among the various departments under his or her supervision;
- Coordinating the preparation of respective board papers for Finance and Human Resource Board committees;
- Ensuring efficient, effective, professional, and sustainable human resource and administrative systems within the Board; and
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the strategies of the respective departments.
C. PERSON SPECIFICATIONS
For appointment to this grade, an officer must: –
i. Have a Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant work experience with at least three (3) in a management Position;
ii. Have a Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following: Accounting,Business Administration, Finance, Commerce, Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
iii. Have a Masters degree in any of the following: Accounting,Business Administration, Commerce, Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
iv. Be a member of a relevant professional body;
v. Have a certificate in Leadership Course from a recognized institution;
vi. Be proficient in computer applications;
vii. Fulfil the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution; and
viii. Demonstrate competence in work performance.
D. KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
For consideration for the position, the candidate must demonstrate that they have:
i. Proficiency in IT
ii. Strong communication and reporting skills
iii. Strong managerial skills and ability to lead teams.
iv. Mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills
v. Attention to detail
vi. Problem-solving and analytical skills
vii. Interpersonal and negotiation skills
viii. People skills
x. Emotional Intelligence
E. TERMS OF SERVICE:
The position will be permanent and pensionable.
An attractive and competitive compensation and benefits package awaits the successful applicant.
F. CONDITIONS FOR APPLICATION
i. Successful candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya and will therefore be required to provide the following documents;
· Clearance certificates from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB),
· Valid Tax Compliance certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA),
· Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations ;
· Clearance certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau (CRB);
· Clearance from the Ethics and Anti Corruption Commission.
ii. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
G. HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to log onto the Boards recruitment portal via https://ebk.go.ke /career-opportunities and must complete the registration and submit the same as well as attach the following documents;
· Cover Letter
· Detailed and updated CVs (giving current contact details of three (3) referees),
· Copies of all academic and professional certificates, copies of testimonials, details of current position, current remuneration
· Copy of National Identification Card or Passport.
All applications must be submitted through the e-recruitment portal to be considered. No Hard Copy Application will be accepted.
All applications(Cover Letters) must be received not later than 21st March, 2023at 1700Hours and should be addressed to;
ENGINEERS BOARD OF KENYA,
P. O. Box 30324-00100 NAIROBI.
The Board is an equal-opportunity employer in keeping with its obligations under the Constitution of Kenya 2010 particularly Articles 10, 27(4) and 23. Therefore, the Board encourages eligible women, persons with disabilities, those from minority and marginalized communities to apply for the above opportunities.
The Board does not charge any fee for job applications and in case someone purports to ask for money from applications kindly report immediately for necessary action.
You must be logged in to post a comment.