Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- This role will manage the bank’s production, UAT and DR server environments, propose improvements to the existing infrastructure with the objective of achieving optimal performance. The role supports branches and all internal customers through provision of timely support, resolutions and advise to the users, in liaison with the Service delivery team, within the agreed SLAs and industry standards.
- Responsible for active Directory Services Infrastructure architect/design/support. Have a strong understanding of Microsoft Windows OS technology including AD Forests, Domains, Trusts, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy and Organizational Units.
- Responsible for management of Application Control; use application control (Microsoft’s AppLocker or other commercial tool) on AD server domain controllers. Ensure the policy is compliant to allow for eligible applications among other related controls.
- Plan and implement ICT Hardware systems as part of the Bank’s Business Continuity Management
- Ensure adherence to policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Fast track audit, risk register issues or any other control issues and ensuring the gaps are closed.
- Provide 1st level IT support for branches and business units for all NBK business Server Hardware infrastructure within the SLAs.
- Provide user support across all the branches and locations in a manner that supports business objectives.
- Support and participate in all Technology projects that are related to the department or to which the role is invited or seconded.
- Ensure that the SLA with the vendors is adhered to and penalties are applied in instances where service levels are not met.
- Working together with relevant divisions and departments, in coordinating, aligning and executing the bank and group’s business continuitymanagement plans to assure business that there is adequate disaster recovery plans for all critical business systems as defined by the Group information security policy.
Apply Before : 09/25/2023, 03:58 PM