Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About the Role
- Law is generally poorly structured and non searchable, it changes regularly and it is written in complicated phrases. Libryo is re-organizing the world’s regulations and making them available to customers at global companies so that they can know what laws apply to them, what they need to do to comply, and be able to report compliance. As Senior Fullstack Developer, you will play a vital role as a member of the Libryo technology team in building the technology to make this happen.
What you will do (Responsibilities)
- Work closely with the rest of the team in an Agile environment to implement well-engineered, scalable solutions
- 90% of your time will be spent writing code. The rest would be spent collaborating with the team
- Collaborate with peers in code review
- Working with product managers and designers to conceptualize new Libryo features
- Critically and constructively think through project challenges to provide recommendations and solutions
- A university degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset
- Minimum 6-7 years software development experience building highly scalable web applications
- Creative and lateral thinker
- The desire and ability to learn
- Effective communication skills to understand the problem domain
- Technical background:
- Excellent understanding of software design patterns and object-oriented design principles
- Core knowledge of PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, etc.)
- Laravel preferred
- Proficiency with software testing using PHPUnit
- Vue JS
- MySQL experience or other relational database
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
Prefered Skills and Competency Requirements
- You have experience in digital knowledge management and working with legislation (you know your statutes from your regulations, and your preambles from your sections).
You must be logged in to post a comment.