Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
Procurement Category Governance
- Identify, head, and oversee complex sourcing Technology projects consisting of software, hardware, and maintenance.
- Ensure apt stakeholders are involved in IT procurement decision process.
- Respond to specialized user groups requirements consisting of satisfaction with vendor selection and service.
- Recommend advice concerning with identification and establishment suitable parameters.
- Provide optimum terms and conditions, estimate and resolve execution barriers on time.
- Develop and maintain professional business relations with key external and internal stakeholders.
- Identify needs, reduce unwanted product and service demand.
- Ensure to accomplish IT procurement business goals and objectives.
- Ensure engagement of main stakeholders early for strategic sourcing process.
- Perform activities steadily maintaining objective and transparent approach every time.
- Coordinate and head enterprise broad standards and parameters settings.
- Develop and maintain IT supplier base with input from internal procurement business partners.
- Ensure to develop and maintain communally beneficial strategic relations with Technology vendors across the Group.
- Define and head key complicated projects to implement procurement strategies.
Supplier Performance Management
- Responsible for Group IT supplier performance evaluation and monitoring
- Provide support to business functions in managing the contract execution and ensuring compliance with contractual SLA and KPI’s
- Manage supplier dispute resolutions
- Manage the supplier satisfaction survey process
Contract Negotiation & Management
- Implements procurement strategies and conducts negotiations for technology requirements across the group
- Negotiates agreements to support total business requirements rather than focusing on lowest-price options
- Engages and collaborates with Legal department appropriately for contract database management.
- Creates various types of contracts or agreements that can be used to accomplish the bank’s commercial & technical goals
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Liaise with Finance to ensure timely payments of
- Effective follow up & liaison with vendors for timely availability of material
- Ensuring timely feedback/ response to Queries
- Closely coordinating between End user and Vendor
Budgeting & Reporting
- Produce regular reports on performance by Procurement category assigned and provide comprehensive management information and in-depth analysis when requested including spend analysis, savings secured and potential savings –for forecast and budgets
- Develop and execute annual departmental cost optimization targets for the annual Budget process.
- Reporting weekly on on-going tender activities for the category
- Ensuring that the Procurement team receives the motivation, training, and development, coaching and guidance to enable them to keep abreast of latest developments and achieve their maximum contribution.
- Proven skills and experience in Procurement Category Management
- Extensive experience in Technology category procurement at a group level is preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent knowledge of procurement systems or ERP and Microsoft Office is necessary
- Key Critical Competencies
- High integrity, firm and assertive
- Proactive and self-driven
- High personal standards and goal oriented / Results driven
- Strategic orientation
- Emphasis on personal growth and development
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Customer focused
- Business strategy awareness
- Negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving skills
- Teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate others
- Thorough understanding of Sourcing principles, policies, concepts and systems
- Excellent understanding of the contracting process
- Ability to develop positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Business awareness and ability to challenge the status quo
- Academic requirement – University Degree with MBA as an added advantage.
- Professional qualification (e.g. CIPS) is an added advantage
- IT related certification is an added advantage
- Length of minimum Procurement & Logistics experience – 5 years’ experience
- Length of minimum management experience – 3 Years
You must be logged in to post a comment.