IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
Reporting to the Director of Communication and working closely with the team in the Communication Department, the role holder will be responsible for supporting the Communications department in media management, advertising activities and other related roles as shall be assigned.
- Develop media strategies for campaigns that support business goals and objectives
- Media campaign planning, buying and execution of authorized plans, purchase orders and media payments
- Daily media monitoring and evaluation of campaigns using relevant tools to track performance
- Identify and pursue unique media buying opportunities and added-value programs via media partnerships
- Advise communications and advertising management on emerging media trends to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Develop annual media plans and make subsequent plan revisions for multiple brands, communication programs and new initiatives
- Provide significant input into all media mix discussions and analyze results of media efforts and develop measures of success.
- Build relationship with media partners, contractual agreements and other relevant partnerships
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution in Communications or a business-related field
- Over 5 years’ experience in media management and advertising
- Experience in both communication services agency and client service work is an advantage
- Those with professional training in Communications will have an added advantage
Desired Skills and Ability
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong analytical ability
- An understanding of the dynamic media landscape
- A proactive go-getter who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Flexible, ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker, fast learner, and ability to communicate ideas effectively
- Team player
Application closes on 29 November 2022.