Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
The senior officer will be responsible for coordinating all projects and programs falling under climate smart agriculture and water.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create awareness and advice institutions on the available renewable energy, energy efficiency, and water solutions from Equity to the clients.
- Focus on transitioning learning institutions and hospitals into clean energy for cooking and lighting, but also promote other solutions such as water harvesting & storage, solar water heating and waste management
- Be the focal point and the link person between the technology providers, institutions and the bank and working closely with the relevant units with the bank to ensure that the institutions are supported to access loans for conversion
- Coordinate site visits to institutions, participate in pitching of the clean energy solutions.
- Working closely with the Manager and the Pillar Head, maintain excellent relationship with the technology partners and the institutions
- Ensure that the technology partners are consuming bank products such loans, deposits, payments and insurance and always seeking support from the bank to cross sell the bank’s products and services within the partners ecosystems
- Conducting market intelligence on emerging trends institutional clean energy and advice the pillar accordingly on market opportunities
- Provide the link between the Pillar and the commercial engine and coordinate execution of projects through the bank as well as maintain an excellent working relationship between EGF, the Bank and the partners.
- Linking institutional partners to specific departments to facilitate customer satisfaction in service delivery
- Coordinating and carrying out training and capacity building activities internally for staff and externally for partners and customers on institutional clean energy
- Production of monthly progress reports as per the set targets
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to tim
- University degree
- Conducting training in climate finance and environmental resource management or related courses will be an added advantage
- Experience in energy, banking, education and hospitality sector
- At least two years’ work experience in a reputable related field providing advisory services and/or project management.
- Team Player
- Takes initiative
- Organized and with good planning skills
- Excellent communication skills
Skills and specialized knowledge
- Computer operations, software and/ or application development/ programing.
- Training and facilitation skills
The position entails coverage of an extensive geographical coverage that might require you to spend outside your area of residence, with a lot of travel.
The senior officer will report directly to the manager and shall be co-managed by the asst. manager. The senior officer will be assigned an officer whom shall be co- reporting to them and the line managers.
Deliver assigned targets output in terms of expected output – numbers of projects completed, capacity of energy projects undertaken, economic, social and environmental impact. Periodic reports (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly) on program specific activities as detailed out in the Key Performance Indicators KPI’s contract.
You must be logged in to post a comment.