Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Domain Sales Manager to drive Cloud Software and Services domain sales across Customers in South and East Africa by supporting the account teams with business development and domain specific sales activities securing that Ericsson is perceived as a preferred partner. Working on a strategic level with the customer, identifying leads and opportunities, building a strong sales funnel, and converting them into closed business opportunities through techno-commercial acumen and a detailed understanding of Ericsson Cloud Software and Services portfolio strengths and values. This Customer facing role carries financial targets for each quarter and full financial year. Must be hands-on solution wise and drive deal closure across a broad customer base.
What you will do
- Influence Customers vision & strategy, drive Ericsson involvement in creating customer visions, strategies & requirements
- Deliver customer value, provide insight on how new trends will affect customer business and unlock relevant discussions specific to the CSS portfolio on a CXO level
- Identify business opportunities/leads, identify customer business needs through consultative engagements. Build the sales funnel and potential leads in the overall CSS domain for BSS, OSS and Cloud/Core.
- Support to convert leads and drive new opportunities to deals, conduct in-depth business focused discussions with customer
- Must know the customer power base well enough with a view to build and handle a multi-year engagement & sales plan
- Inter work with Head of Service Delivery for new opportunity service/support estimate and use strong techno-commercial skills for building recurring business.
You will bring
- Education: University degree in Business or Engineering, Master’s degree would be advantageous or equivalent working experience.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience from Sales relates roles
- Domain: Experienced across Core and Cloud, BSS & OSS but flexible to learn and grow into new sub-domains of Managed Services and Cognitive Network Solutions
- Confirmed experience in supporting the closure of yearly deal value >15M USD with recurring yearly revenue >5M USD
- Able to demonstrate with experience how they can grow a new deal into a multi-year business opportunity
- Must have a consistent-record exhibiting techno-commercial skills where solution/technology strengths and value are exemplified to support the business proposition.
- Excellent Ericsson sales tools understanding if internal candidate
- Africa Telco Industry knowledge is a must
- Customer Insight & Selling Skills
- Good relationships in BA and MA Sales Support is a plus
Why join Ericsson ?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Kenya (KE) || Kenya : Nairobi : Nairobi
Req ID: 722622
You must be logged in to post a comment.