Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
About this opportunity
We are looking for a multifaceted individual who can blend technical and commercial excellence to drive innovation and competitiveness across our entire portfolio of Hardware, Software, and Services. This position will act as an authority within Ericsson in commercial matters to secure long and short-term profitable business for Ericsson. Partner with accounts to define commercial strategies, handle negotiations and take commercial decisions. Develop/improve new Business Models and commercial strategies to enable future revenues and margins.
At Ericsson, we believe that demeanor and passion are as crucial as skills.
What you will do
- Lead and encourage an impactful team of subject matter experts with cross-functional knowledge in RAN, Core, Cloud, Transport, BSS, and Services.
- Maintain a comprehensive repository of market insights, competitor data, and tools to improve the quality and speed of technical & commercial proposals.
- Cultivate trusted advisor relationships with key stakeholders, including Business Areas, MA Domains, and the Head of Strategy and Commercial Management for the Market Area.
- Champion Techno-Commercial excellence by developing innovative tools, tactics, and standard methodologies that set us apart in customer engagements.
- Drive critical initiatives to support balanced growth across MMEA.
You will bring
- Proven experience in Sales or commercial for minimum 5-7 years
- Experience in commercial modelling and negotiations across Radio, Core, Cloud, OSS, and BSS.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (B.S./B.A.), MBA preferred.
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Financial competence and negotiation prowess.
- Critical thinking and operational rigor.
- Problem-solving abilities and strong decision-making skills.
- A challenger approach, always seeking new solutions.
- Outstanding collaboration skills.