Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 33,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Ensure the office facilities are habitable and safe for occupation by staff and visitors at all times
- Ensure the daily functioning of office and housing facilities including repairs and minor renovations.
- Facilitate the hosting of events ensuring safety and coordination
- Ensure that OSH standards are observed and recommendations from audits are implemented and closed in a timely manner
- Supervise facilities maintenance works by various service providers ensuring WVK gets excellent services and value for money value for money
- Ensure timely processing of facilities utilities bills
- Ensure that Outsourced services providing horticultural services relating to planting and cultivating flowers in gardens; planting and maintaining lawns in good condition; keeping plants, flowers, and lawns well-watered and weeded; and ensuring the general upkeep of the grounds and driveways are well supervised and providing excellent services.
- Supervise the outsourced in cleaning companies in order to effectively clean and maintain World Vision’s buildings and property.
Management of outsourced services
- Ensure that outsourced service providers are facilitated and have conducive work environment
- Ensure that the outsourced service provider’s personnel adhere to laid procedures stipulated in their respective SLA’s.
- Supervise the outsourced service providers working outside normal working hours.
- Coordinate and ensure smooth services provision by outsourced service providers for expatriates houses.
- Ensure timely replenishment of consumables for the shared equipment and coordinate maintenance of the equipment.
- Ensure that all equipment are in operation and organize for alternative power and water supplies when the main supplies fail.
- Ensure that all equipment within the complex are in good working condition and coordinate the maintenance of all installations.
Security and Safety
- Monitor security and safety of the WV premises and assets by supervising the outsourced security personnel.
- Respond to fire and intrusion alarms within the complex and take action as necessary.
- Respond to security concerns occurring during off working hours and take action.
- Ensure existence of a good relationship with the local police, Neighbours and other security agencies around the WVK Premises for effective collaboration
- Attend and participate/ lead in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience
- Intelligent, analytical, a quick decision maker and mental alertness
- High professional ethics and integrity
- Good interpersonal and organizing skill
- Proactive self-driven result oriented individual.
- Honest & reliable, team player
- Good communication skills
- Diploma in Business related course, Social Sciences or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Engineering related field is an added advantage
- Class BCE driving license with at least 5 years’ experience in driving
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Packages