Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What is in it for you?
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Mix drinks and control the beverage stock as per guidelines
- Have full knowledge of the beverage menus being offered at the outlets
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Assist guests regarding menu items in an informative and helpful way
- Manages the stocks and setup for the bar in line with brand standards
Your Experience And Skills Include:
- Previous bartending experience required
- Diploma or Degree in Food & Beverage or related field
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all time
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
You must be logged in to post a comment.