Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Outlets Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Good knowledge of the drink prices, bottle prices and all beverage policies.
- Able to mix all the international cocktails as well as the cocktails in the hotel.
- Maintain the highest standard of drink preparation and ensure that every aspect of a drink is carefully looked after.
- Able to handle complaints efficiently and report all complaints to his Supervisors.
- Able to recommend and push for beverage sales.
- Check that all hard liquors are kept and locked.
- Always comply with the Hotel’s policy and standard of service.
- Always utilise the standard jigger when pouring liquor.
- Attend daily roll calls.
- Attend all meetings concerning certain outlet’s as instructed by the Supervisors.
- Clean the bar outlet on a daily basis for an excellent working condition using the inspection checklist.
- Conduct herself/himself in a manner expected of a bartender and member of the F&B, gaining the respect of his fellow workers.
- Do cashiering whenever required.
- Take food order and serve food in any outlet that you are attached.
- Able to use the computer for requisition of beverage stocks.
- Comply with hotel and department policies and procedures at all times.
- Carry out any other duties as and when assigned by the Management of the Hotel and department.
Your experience and skills include:
- skilled in Bar service and supervision with the ability to work in a multicultural and diverse environment
- penchant for customer service and effectively manage guest complaints
- ability to train and manage a dynamic team
- excellent English communication skills; both verbal and written
- minimum 2 years supervisory or team leader experience in a hotel environment is essential
- knowledge of Micros or similar POS systems, Opera or similar PMS systems and Microsoft Software
You must be logged in to post a comment.