Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What’s in it for you:
- You will enroll in the workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing
- Assists the Pastry Chef in the production, preparation and presentation of all food Items to ensure highest food quality at all times.
- Preparing quality pastry items such as: breakfast breads and pastries, desserts, breads, ice creams, sorbets, creams, ganache, amenities, displays and centerpieces, and special guest requests
- Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions to improve the environment and menus
- Ensure consistency in the preparation of all food items according to hotel recipes and standards
- Assist with the training and development of junior team members, including interns
- Assists in development and implementing standards, Recipes, Portion size and costing.
- Ensure the pastry section food safety and hygiene requirements are followed
- Any other job tasks that may be assigned
We invite you to bring your eye for detail, passion for pastry and join our incredibly talented pastry team as we bring creativity and passion to the plate in our pastry section at Fairmont Mount Kenya Safari Club.
Your experience and skills include
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a 5 star or Premium hotel in a similar position
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively and collectively as part of a team
- Excellent planning & Organizational skills
- A creative approach to the production of high-quality foods and knowledge of bakery
Your team and working environment: A Luxury Hotel in a magical destination, you will be working with a diverse team and an environment that encourages you to be yourself and discover limitless possibilities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
You must be logged in to post a comment.