This job has been expired
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for the KEY Leisure and Wholesale Accounts for the Kenya Fairmont Hotels in the leisure and wholesale markets.
- Synergize client relationships and activities to optimize revenues.
- Develop and execute plan of sales activities to achieve all objectives outlined in the annual plan to exceed personal sales goals, monthly, quarterly, and annually
- Building and maintaining relationship with key travel agency partners (Virtuoso, Amex Fine Hotels & Resorts, Signature Travel, etc.) as assigned
- Building and maintaining relationship with key Wholesale partners as assigned.
- Responsible for the development of new business for Fairmont hotels.
- Proactively develop relationships with local partners and establish a reputation for the hotel within the community.
- Develop lead sources and rapport with key personnel, ACCOR Global Sales Office sellers, on property sellers, and assigned client base.
- Ensure rate negotiations are within the established parameters.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports as required.
- Develop and implement quarterly action plans utilizing strategies and long term goals based on market and competitive intelligence.
- Organize and participate in appropriate sites, FAM’s, and industry trade shows.
- Coordinate and financially manage effective sales trips and appointments within assigned markets, including timely follow up and trip reports.
- Maintain active membership in industry related organizations and associations pertaining to market.
- Be an active member of the Revenue Management team to determine strategies to optimize revenue opportunities, and implement initiatives to drive revenue.
- Utilize computer software applications to effectively track, solicit, book and follow up on accounts in a proactive manner.
- Work closely with hotels General Managers and operational departments to ensure exceptional service delivery.
- Support and encourage positive team approach.
- Implement directives as outlined from the Cluster Director of Sales
- Uphold the highest standard of internal and external customer service at all times.
- Perform any and all other tasks as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Proven experience in sales, preferably in the hospitality industry, with a strong focus on the leisure & wholesale market in a luxury hotel brand
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar role with strong knowledge of the Kenyan Hospitality market.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Experience in City, Resort and remote destination sales
- Experience working in the International market is an asset
- Bachelors Degree and/or Hotel Management Degree is an asset
- Ability to develop relationships with all levels of clientele, and interact with people from different cultures and backgrounds
- Astute attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Valid driver’s license.
You must be logged in to post a comment.