Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
What’s in it for you:
- We will provide you with a Visa and Work permit
- You will enroll in the workplace pension scheme
- Private medical insurance as per Hotel offering
- Be part of creating the historic story of rehabilitating and releasing the rare Mountain Bongo that was heading toward extinction.
- Working with a hotel rich in history and known for exemplary services while growing your career
- Employee Benefits Card offering discounted rates in Accor Worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility Activities, like Planet 21.
What will you be doing:
- Work closely with the Executive Chef to develop luxury pastry offerings
- Lead, coach, and mentor a small brigade of pastry chefs
- Diversify the product to meet the sophisticated travelers’ changing needs
- Oversee the daily operations and P&L function of the section
- Offer consulting to Fairmont hotels within Kenya; Fairmont Norfolk and Fairmont Mara
We invite you to bring your passion for pastry to our hotel as the Head of Pastry. We are all about turning moments into memories for our guests and colleagues here at our Hotel.
Your experience and skills include:
- 5 years as pastry Chef/Sous chef in a 5 star/ Premium Hotel
- Great & proven leadership skills
- Excellent planning & Organizational Skills
- A creative approach to the production of high-quality foods and knowledge of bakery
- Excellent leadership & training skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Up to date with current trends
Your team and working environment: A Luxury Hotel in a magical destination, you will be working with a diverse team and an environment that encourages you to be yourself and discover limitless possibilities.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
You must be logged in to post a comment.