Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
REPORTING TO: Chief Human Resource Officer
Job Purpose: The role involves implementing and managing changes within an organization to achieve its strategic objectives. This includes designing and executing change management plans, identifying and mitigating risks associated with changes, and ensuring that the changes align with the organization’s culture and values. The responsibilities will also include promoting a culture of innovation and continuous improvement, fostering collaboration and communication among teams.
- Develop and implement change management strategies and plans to ensure successful adoption of organizational changes, including changes in processes, systems, and structures.
- Conduct impact assessments and stakeholder analysis to identify potential risks and resistance to change, and develop mitigation strategies.
- Provide coaching and support to leaders and managers to help them manage change effectively.
- Enable the design, development, delivery and management of key communications communication and engagement strategies.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and innovation by identifying opportunities to improve processes and systems and encouraging teams to adopt new ideas and technologies.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of change management initiatives and make recommendations for improvement.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that changes are aligned with the organization’s culture and values.
- Work closely with Capacity Building Manager to develop and deliver training programs to ensure that employees have the necessary skills and knowledge to adapt to changes.
- Keep up to date with industry best practices in change management and incorporate these into the organization’s change management approach.
- Any other official duty that may be allocated from time to time.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, business administration, organizational development, or related field.
- Higher diploma in HR or CHRP is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in change management, organizational development, or a related field.
- Certification in change management or organizational development is an asset.
- Strong understanding of banking operations, regulations, and compliance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience leading and managing change management initiatives in a complex organizational environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email; email@example.com; closing date is 30th March 2023. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”
You must be logged in to post a comment.