IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
CONTACT CENTER AGENTS.
Are you a go-getter, ambitious, positive minded and self-driven individual? We are looking for you. There are several contract based positions that will be required to offer a distinguished Customer experience and optimize on emerging opportunities.
Reporting to the contact center Supervisor, the Contact center agent will be responsible for supporting Family Bank Limited customer instructions, enquiries, complaints and escalating and following up as necessary, in order to ensure that quality customer service is maintained at all times and complies with the established service standards; Build lasting relationships; provide information and activate sales through referrals to business units and promptly and efficiently manage customers on boarding processes.
- Receive inbound calls within the Contact Centre in a friendly, supportive, efficient and professional manner as per the bank’s quality standards and ensuring that the set KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- Monitor emails from customers, resolve email queries and also ensure that the necessary departments and branches have been duly notified on customer requests and complaints.
- Monitor and respond to customers’ enquiries, instructions and complaints on Family Bank’s social media platforms and log relevant cases and cross sell leads from social media.
- Verify authenticity of customers from across the contact channels (call, mail and social media) through keen confirmation of necessary Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details as per the bank’s KYC guidelines.
- Assist customers on any instructions, query or complain in relation to any of the bank’s product, channel, process, campaign, event or people.
- Log all customer calls/cases on a Customer Relationship Management system and resolve customer queries or complaints on First Call.
- Follow through and close logged cases that may not be resolved on first call due to longer lead time;
- Escalate all cases that are beyond the banks acceptable turn-around time as well as all those that require management attention and/or further investigation.
- Make outbound calls to follow-up on open and pending cases, support product and services campaigns, cross-sell services or products and participate in mystery shopping;
- Log a list of cross-sell leads generated from interaction with customers and ensure propagation to the appropriate unit of the bank for closure
- Be vigilant about Fraud and money Laundering risks and exercise cautious, professional skepticism in interacting with customers on the contact center channels
- Participate in process improvement methods which are geared towards handling customer issues efficiently and contribute in amendment of processes and procedures where necessary.
- Be Flexible and abide by a strict shift schedule that will be made and communicated regularly to the team to enable the Contact Center fulfill its customer service obligations on a 24 hour, 7 days basis.
- A fresh graduate (Degree) in any field
Key Competencies and Attributes
- A fast learner
- Effectively bilingual (English and Swahili) to better handle all calls.
- Presenting and Communicating information- Speaks fluently, speaks eloquently with confidence and responds quickly to customers’ expectations with feedback which projects credibility.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external).
- Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support performance and customer-service oriented culture.
- Risk awareness and being professionally skeptical to ensure zero incidences of Fraud
- Confidentiality – The job involves looking at customers’ bank accounts and other bank products and hence you will be expected to be trustworthy and be able to keep any information you come across confidential.
- Results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, mature, reliable, hardworking and able to work without supervision within the shifts.
- Verbal Communication, Phone Skills, Listening, Data Entry Skills, People Skills, Informing, Customer Focus, Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Professionalism, Multi-tasking
- Team player- the contact Centre is a highly stressful environment, being a team player is highly recommended.
- Flexibility to fit in changing shift arrangements given that the Contact Centre is a 24-hour service.
- High level of integrity
ALL applicants MUST apply online to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org; closing date is 26th November 2022. Canvassing will automatically disqualify the candidate. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“We are an equal opportunity employer”