Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Poa! internet is the fastest growing and highly innovative ISP in Kenya. The company was founded in 2014 with a vision to provide internet in every home in Africa. At poa! We believe by empowering people, we can actively drive digital inclusion in these markets. We deploy a cost-effective internet service in Kenya, with the aim of providing affordable access to content and Internet to low-income members of society.
We are growing very fast to cover the rest of Kenya and eventually Africa. It is envisaged that the success of the business will grow to over 150 networks across East Africa. It is from this background that we seek prospective candidates to fill the role of Field Sales Representative in our Sales & Distribution Department.
At Poa, we pride ourselves on being a values-driven company and we love working with values-driven employees. Poa’s vision is “Internet in every home in Africa”. To achieve this vision, we live by our values, captured in the acronym, We CONNECT. At Poa, we: Create a better world for the people we serve, Open our eyes to problems and opportunities, Never stop learning never stop moving forward, Name it, own it , solve it, Engage with the bigger picture even in details, Care about each other and Tujienjoy kazini.
Mission Statement for the Role:
Responsible for delivering the overall revenue and customer growth targets within their specific defined geographical territory
Make sales and hit the sale number!
Collect payments from customers via M-PESA
Key SMART Results for A-Player Success
- Achieve an average of above 60 sales per month on rolling 3-month average
- Adhere to prescribed sales process with zero deviations ensuring the assigned field sales territory is enjoying the highest industry customer satisfaction rates as a result
- Achieve a 100% work attendance record with an absence management that is fully compliance to company policies and procedure
- Willing and able to get down and grubby on the ground in the areas we operate. Tactical, scrappy, relentless energy and focus to exceed targets
- Hands-On, on the ground, in the field. This is not a desk job!
- Ownership of Clarity, Accuracy of Forecasting and Credible Pipeline management of opportunities
- Ideally, experience in selling home internet services in the field, and ideally in low income and informal communities
- Provide ongoing and timely feedback on all your sales activities not limited to your up-to-date prospects list, competitor information, network issues, theft, non-compliance by our customers on our home internet service and other ad hoc reports
- Execute all sales activities within your specific defined geographical region
- Experience operating on the ground in informal communities
- Work with the Marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores in assigned territory
Key Competencies (H,M,L)
- Relentlessly driven and highly competitive to succeed – H
- Exceptional Salesmanship skills – H
- Tactical, scrappy, relentless energy and focus to exceed targets – H
- Ownership of Clarity, Accuracy of Forecasting and Credible Pipeline management of opportunities – H
- Ideally experience selling home internet services in low income and informal communities – H
- Provide ongoing and timely feedback on all your sales activities not limited to your up-to-date prospects list, competitor information, network issues, theft, non-compliance by our customers on our home internet service and other ad hoc reports – H
- Work with the marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores in assigned territory – M
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire.
- Must have owned and delivered on a Sales Number