Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Roles and Responsibilities
- Partners with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university or college
- 0 -1 year of experience in the Finance and Accounting (Internship experience included).
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master’s degree from an accredited university or college is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and /or Accounting from accredited university or college
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.