Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The main responsibility of the job holder will be to apply established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and strong control environment.
- Overall coordination and overseeing the audit of the Bank and providing correspondences to the internal and external auditors.
- Reviewing the financial statements to ensure they are accurate and the necessary disclosures made to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Communicating with the various heads of department and management on issues arising from internal controls and audits.
- Substantiation of Banks trial balance and ensuring reconciliations are done on all balances.
- Preparing monthly risk factors and corrective action and tracking for all units.
- Reporting on the execution of the enterprise strategy and financial plans.
- Cash flow analysis, forecasting and management.
- Champion the bank’s risk management process by ensuring adherence to Policies, procedures and Regulatory requirements.
- Managing all reconciliation processes for all suspense and Bank Accounts
- Managing daily production and reviewing of all returns supporting the banks operations.
- Investigating and identifying any data anomalies, researching data and proactively addressing any reporting issues.
- Maintaining accurate records and exercising quality control on all bank returns.
- Overseeing and implementing Risk and Compliance programs.
- Raising appropriate correction entries based on reconciliations outcome and liaising with branches and Operations department for necessary adjustments.
- Reviewing Mid-month and End month reconciliations for all branches.
- Compiling all bank end of month returns.
- Representing Finance department in the Operations and Risk Committee on a monthly basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
- A business related degree from a reputable university
- CPA (K)
- 5 – 6 years’ experience 3 of which in a supervisory level.
- High level of oral, written communication skills, and proven analytical abilities to analyze interpret resolve, change workflow, and improve productivity.
- Understand the impact of service and assigned roles on customers
- Knowledge of the RMFB procedures and processes
- Innovative and provide sound solutions for improvement in terms of best practice.
- Ability to perform under pressure and accept varied responsibilities
- Excellent time management skills to perform efficient and productive work
- Proven problem solving and investigative skills
- Innovative and open minded
- Proper escalation of any challenges faced so as to seek solutions for the same.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to send their cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for on the e-mail subject on or before 26th November 2023 at 5:00pm.