Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Females are highly encouraged to Apply.
What we are looking for
- The purpose of the Finance Manager is to be responsible that the financial set-up is according to NRC standards and to support programme/project partnerships & localization.
What you will do:
Key objectives for this role include:
- auditor requirements.
- Implement NRC’s financial systems, routines and procedures.
- Maintain overall budget control and monitor cash flows.
- Management of financial team.
- Training of line managers and staff with financial responsibilities.
- Build a wider team of finance staff and partners through regular support and capacity strengthening/building.
- Provide analysis of the financial position for the Country Director & Country Management Group as required.
- Ensure anti-corruption training and risk-mapping is undertaken regularly for staff & partners.
- Part of the Country Management Group.
- Provide Support to partner organizations & Financial advice Support.
What you will bring
Generic professional competencies:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as a senior Financial Manager in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA qualification.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Solid knowledge of computer software and modern accounting systems.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
Context/ Specific skills, knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge of the refugee context in Kenya.
- Experience of leadership in Country Management Group or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge of compliance and anti-corruption including investigation procedures.
Apply Before :