Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
FINANCE OFFICER II (NPS CIVILIAN) – V/NO. 51/2023-(4 POSTS)
- Gross salary: Consolidated (NPSC Scale 4)
- Leave allowance: As per NPSC approved rate
- Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
- Medical Cover: As provided in the NPSC Medical Scheme
- Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Gathering, compiling and analyzing information on commitment and expenditure trends and initiating appropriate corrective action as may be required;
- Compiling information required on budget monitoring and expenditure control including expenditures on salaries and allowances;
- Initial processing of reallocation within the budget.
Requirements for Appointment;
- Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Finance option), Business Management, Economics, Business Administration or its equivalent from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) K or Association of Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA);
- Demonstrated professional competence in the field of Accounting and Public Finance.