Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Mission Statement for the Role:
Drive financial excellence by crafting and delivering essential Finance KPIs, offering crucial support to core business functions such as Commercial and Tech, and conducting in-depth analysis to elevate business performance by optimizing margins and driving cost efficiencies.
Understand the POA business model in depth, work closely with functions heads, and act as the financial point of contact, providing necessary financial analysis and support to the functions as required.
- Individual Contributor
Key SMART Results for A-Player
- Successfully comprehend and articulate the key components of the POA business model, including revenue streams, cost structure, and market dynamics within the first 3 months
- Collaborate with the finance team to produce accurate monthly financial statements, including profit and loss statements, balance sheets, and support delivering departmental key performance indicators (KPIs) within the first 3 months
- Provide financial analysis, recommendations, and support to various business units, aiding in their strategic decision-making processes within the first 6 months
- Contribute to the development and execution of a long-range financial plan, including revenue forecasts, expense projections, and capital allocation strategies within the first 6 months
- Create a comprehensive financial reporting package, including executive summaries, financial statements, and strategic insights for directors, senior management, and board presentations within the first 6 months
Level of Management Experience Required (Mandatory & Nice to Have)
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude is highly valued.
Department stage of development where this role sits
Key Competencies Criticality (H, M, L)
- Analytical skillsHInter-personal skills – H
- Self-starter / motivated – H
- Works well under pressure and not time bound – M
- Can work well with others,Prepared to listen and challenge – H
- Strong spreadsheet skills as well as an accounting qualification – H
Mandatory Criteria if Any with no exceptions to hire:
- Must have at least 3+ years experience as an Analyst and can show success
- Ideally a qualified Accountant(CIMA/ACCA/ACA/ CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.