Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
To qualify, an applicant must:
- Be a Kenyan citizen not over the age of 34 years.
- Be an unemployed graduate from a recognized training institution who has completed a degree/diploma/ certificate course and has not been exposed to any work experience related to their area of study since graduation.
- Not have benefited from a similar internship program.
- Not have retired or exited from formal employment.
- Applications for internships/apprenticeships should be supported by the applicant’s university or college certificates/ transcripts.
HOW TO APPLY
- Interested applicants should submit their applications strictly online by visiting the Kenya Ports Authority career portal link: https://forms.office.com/r/PY22Dy13Hf
- All applications should be received on or before 27th November 2023.
- Applicants are requested to note the following important information:.
- The Authority WILL NOT offer employment after the completion of the Internship/Apprenticeship Program.
- Successful candidates will be required to complete twelve (12) months of the Internship Program to fully benefit from the objectives of the program.
- INCOMPLETE applications will not be considered; and Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kenya Ports Authority is an equal opportunity employer (differently abled persons are encouraged to apply). Canvassing directly or indirectly will result in disqualification.