Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
- To develop and implement systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying, and accurate reporting financial information on a regular basis.
- Analyze and develop financial budgets and forecasts for SSA, support the development of financial plans as well as tracking of the annual operating budget to ensure robust reporting on operating results.
- Analysis and tracking of the SSA performance on all key KPIs to facilitate optimal decision making.
- To create a robust MIS infrastructure to support decision making process.
Management / Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Analysis of monthly actual P&L report highlighting variances for all the elements of P&L for MOR reporting on various business parameters
- Brand P&L consolidation and review for SSA
- Close monitoring of Gross to net adjustments to mitigate against margins attrition.
- Analyze monthly actual OPEX spend vs budget and working with BU leadership to ensure saving plans are put in place.
- Perform value chain and margin analysis for price recommendation and recommend appropriate pricing to teams and management.
- Prepare succinct and clear executive presentations that simplify complex topics, with time sensitive deliverables.
- Creating simplified dashboards for tracking performance and supporting decision making
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Preparing complex financial models for annual/quarterly/monthly forecasting and budgeting activity for SSA to enable in-depth of analysis by customer, brands, therapy areas etc.
- Revenue forecasting and consolidation for the SSA region, clearly highlighting and tracking the risks and opportunities.
- Partner with respective function/region leads to budget, forecast and to understand and explain budget variances and financial trends.
- Perform expert variance analysis to identify key performance drivers and reason for variances vs forecast and business cases.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related fields
- CPA or ACCA
- MBA in Finance preferred
Relevant Work Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position within a multinational
- FMCG/Manufacturing company
- Deep understanding of IFRS and local accounting and reporting process
- Strong Analytical/Communication and Presentation Skills
- Financial modelling, Scenario planning and Sensitivity analysis
- Advanced MS Excel and Power point skills
- Ability to handle pressure situations and meet short deadlines.
- Hands on SAP working experience
- Excellent command of English both spoken and written