Finn Church Aid (FCA)
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Prepare schemes of work, lesson notes and appropriate teaching Aids to ensure effective teaching and learning.
- To conduct regular assessment and evaluation for both Practical and written sessions for training gaps identification.
- Conduct regular counselling and guidance of the Trainees and make referrals where need be.
- Delivering outstanding training and coaching sessions to groups of learners in Digital Marketing.
- Providing employability training on widening learners job horizon and identifying business and employment opportunities.
- Teaching the learners, a broad range of training to increase their skills and readiness to work as digital marketers.
- Actively support, mentor, and motivate learners across the learner journey to help them with the timely completion of their learning aims and qualification
- Identifying learner’s strengths and weakness through an initial assessment and support them accordingly
- Providing insightful, constructive, and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Delivering outstanding learning, using creative learning strategies that will inspire and engage students to reach their full potential
- Manage any learner progress issues in line with the business expectations.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate, and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Ability to Help young people develop entrepreneurship and small business management skills in the creative sector.
- Ability to design a course curriculum fitting the FCA Creative industries program needs
- The trainer must be able to assist learners work with available tools to create an industry standard portfolio or business / career plan
- Deliver training programmes with support of other team members
- Continually identify specific training needs and support required for components of the creative industry projects as appropriate
- Provide coaching and support as young people implement their business plans during training phase.
- Ability to train on the key processes of digital marketing and the most relevant areas like search engine optimization and marketing, social media and e-mail marketing, inbound marketing, and online reputation marketing, using Google AdSense etc.
- Ability to train basics of website/Google analytics.
Qualifications and Experience
- An undergraduate degree.
- Been digital marketing space for 2years or more
- At least 1 or more IT industry certifications e.g. CISCO, CompTIA A+.
- At least 2 years of experience providing information communications technology (ICT) and recognised Teaching Qualification.
- Experience in Digital Marketing.
- Vocational competence within Digital Marketing
- Previous experience delivering Employability trainings.
- Previous experience of delivering Training Programmes through online platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Virtual Learning platforms.
- Qualification in Pedagogical skills or experience in teaching/training
- High integrity, self-driven and able to set own work schedule with rigorous deadlines.
- Ability to initiate and complete assignments and to work under demanding circumstances with minimal supervision.
- Strong organization, supervisory, problem-solving, interpersonal, communication as well as team building and negotiation skills.
- Uphold and protect the Trainees from any form of Child abuse/ Violation of Rights.
- Design a strategic remedial Training plan for slow learners
- Prepare a conducive learning environment for the Trainees.
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned from Time to Time by the supervisor
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to explain computer and IT concepts to learners who may have very basic IT knowledge.
- Have strong attention to detail and possess strong written and spoken fluency in English or Swahili language
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage a large and diverse workload under pressure.
- Willingness to work outside regular office hours including weekends when needed.
- Be Knowledgeable about the current social media channels and able to craft digital content.
- Should be ready to experiment with new online platforms and channels, to ensure ads are creative and properly designed
You must be logged in to post a comment.