Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
The Gateway Customer Service Executive is responsible for contacting customers on their shipments under customs process and informing them on the clearance requirements. The executive is also responsible for ensuring customer calls and inquiries are responded to within the set network standards; revenue targets are met through promoting and selling DHL products and value added services
- Responsible for updating and communicating clearance updates to customers in a courteous and professional manner whilst managing their expectations
- Provide a high level of customer service and professionalism taking into account the consideration that all DHL customers have an express requirement and are looking for instant and immediate action
- Adhere to existing Imports procedures as outlined in the department manuals
- Work under general supervision with regular review and guidance from a supervisor. Refer complex and unusual problems to supervisor
- Responsible for work processes that affect the success of own role and contribute to the overall performance of the department
Education & experience
- 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility
- Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of a technical or specialty area
- Readily learns and applies new information/concepts in area of practice