This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Duties and key responsibilities:
- Undertake and support General Affairs (Administration) section activities.
- Perform administrative assignments related to the dispatch of JICA Personnel to Kenya, including logistical arrangements, acquisition of work permits, IDs
,and PIN etc., process applications for allowances, benefits, and other welfare programs.
- Logistical arrangements for missions dispatched to Kenya, including VISA applications, accommodation bookings, vehicle hire etc.
- Public relations matters, including media relations (newspaper, magazine, TV, and radio), social media, public relations materials production and event planning.
- Office and property management.
- Corporate document management.
- Any other matters as assigned by the JICA Chief Representative/Senior Representative/Senior Executive Advisor.
Desirable Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent.
- Interest, understanding and sympathy for JICA projects and activities.
- At least Five (5) years working experience in performing administrative and/or public relations duties.
- Public relations skills, including social media skills, writing ability, design, photography, and communication and networking skills with media personnel.
- Fluent in both English and Kiswahili (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Affinity for teamwork.
- Available to work from 1st April 2023.
- Study abroad or training experience in Japan, including under the ABE Initiative is an added advantage.
You must be logged in to post a comment.