Fred Hollows Foundation
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
- Balancing and scaling the programmatic portfolio by designing a strategic portfolio that optimises impact through targeted investments.
- In collaboration with the Programs Technical Director, ensure alignment between the fundraising initiatives and Country Strategies to achieve a balanced program portfolio and growth in programs impact.
- Lead development of large-scale innovative program concepts, including helping to design and implement new ways of delivering impact outside of our current ways of working, and work with business development teams to develop funding bids and pitches to secure funding to deliver these initiatives. Oversee the early development of new projects in collaboration with the Programs Technical Director.
- Co-lead with Public Affairs, collaborations and coalitions with both partners and funders, including co-design strategies.
- Under the leadership of Public Affairs, develop high impact pitches and strategic communications for the portfolio for internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to Programs’ and organisational leadership, and other strategic funding and programming collaborative meetings as required to ensure appropriate programmatic decisions are made.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Significant experience leading and scaling global public health and/or development programs.
- Substantial experience managing and leading global teams.
- Substantial experience in leading the design and implementation of international development programs.
- Substantial experience with innovation and developing new approaches.
- Substantial program management experience in at least some of the countries and regions where the Foundation works (Asia/Pacific and Africa).
- Willingness to travel as required.
You must be logged in to post a comment.