Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application. DO NOT USE THE SUBMIT CV LINK TO APPLY FOR A JOB!
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Our company is a dynamic and innovative software development company that has expanded its global presence by establishing a new offshore IT development center in Nairobi, Kenya. We specialize in providing hyper-customized ERP solutions and cloud-based software suites to clients across diverse industries in the MENA Region. Our software offerings encompass HRMS, CRM, Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Intelligence, and more.
We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our team at our recently established offshore IT development center in Nairobi, Kenya. As a Front End Developer, you will play a crucial role in the design and development of user interfaces for our software solutions, contributing to the success of our operations in Kenya and beyond.
- Collaborate with our UI/UX designers to ensure that the front-end of our applications is visually appealing and user-friendly.
- Work with our back-end developers to integrate the front-end of our applications with the back-end systems.
- Optimize the performance of our web applications by implementing best practices for front-end development.
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that is easy to maintain and extend.
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other developers on the team.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in front-end development.
- Understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Work with cross-functional teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, or Angular.
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Java, Node.JS is a plus.
- Strong understanding of web performance optimization techniques.
- Familiarity with version control systems such as Git, Bitbucket.
- Experience with front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, or Next.js
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX. REST API and/or GraphQL.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work