IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
About the job
Sales & Accounts Executive
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales and Accounts executive will be responsible for achieving set targets month on month, pipeline management, and territory growth, retention of the existing portfolio in the territory, account penetration and generation of relevant reports
1. Effective Selling and account management of G4S Integrated Secure Solutions
● Managing individual pipelines & forecasting.
● Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing customers through a relationship-based approach.
● Acquire new sales within the assigned territory
● Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
● Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing
and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
● Manage and develop accounts within the allocated territory by maintaining professional relationships with
key contacts and potential contacts.
● Conduct Market surveys and develop appropriate solutions to meet customer needs.
● Implement account organic growth strategies and ensure achievement of revenue set targets.
● Ensures risk and commercial contracts terms are appropriately applied by business when entering into an
Integrated Security Solutions contracts
● Support bidding team during the tendering process by providing any relevant supporting information during
bidding and re –bidding.
● Provide proposals, quotations and presentations to customers.
● Meet sales targets as per Key Performance Indicators:
● Daily sales meeting
● Daily Calls
● Daily Emails
● Daily Proposals
● Maintains regular customer contact and communication by utilizing daily planned call cycles and scheduling
daily meetings with existing and potential clients
● Participate in sales campaigns, sales drive activities.
2. Effective Account Management
● Ensure customer satisfaction measures and KPIs are developed, achieved and maintained.
● Build meaningful internal and external relationships.
● Liaise with operations to ensure timely delivery of service and product.
● Identifies opportunity by translating our products and services into value for customers
● Have detailed G4S product/service knowledge.
● Speedy dissemination and redress of customer complaints and queries, in collaboration with relevant
service line managers in charge.
3. Effective reporting on Sales and Marketing activities
● Preparation and submission of monthly reports:
● Sales planner – weekly
● Sales performance report – Weekly
● Sales Activity Tracker – daily
● Provide Sales Manager with accurate information on new and lost business as required.
● Provide detailed feedback on customer issues and risks to assist Sales Management in decision-making.
● Effectively makes use of Salesforce and other systems to enhance delivery.
● Any other report as will be required by the Sales Manager
4. Ensure Health & Safety Compliance
● Have knowledge of the company’s Health & Safety Standards
● Ensure compliance of Health & Safety Policy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Knowledge and Qualifications
● Degree in Sales & Marketing
● Higher diploma in other business related field will be advantageous
● Knowledge of the Kenyan market
● Proven track record in previous employment
● A valid Driver’s License with a minimum of five years continuous driving experience
● 4 years in a Service Industry
● Experience in working in fast paced target driven environment
● Working in a similar Position will be an added advantage.
● Basic and Soft Selling Skills
● MS -Office
● Planning and Management Skills
● Presentation Skills
● Understanding the organizational environment
● Understanding the organization’s goals and objectives
● Dealing with changing circumstances
● Supporting and working with others
● Delivering objectives
● Dealing with complexity
● Acting professionally
● Deliver great customer service
● Sharing and co-operating
● Demonstrate high Sales drive
G4S is a leading global integrated security company specializing in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The company was recently acquired by Allied Universal creating the world’s leading security service provider with operations in 85 countries and a workforce of over 800,000employees. We specialize in outsourced business processes and facilities in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
G4S in Africa:
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 20 African countries and more than 90,000 employees on the continent.