Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
Reporting to the CEO, the Technical Team Lead shall be responsible for all technology systems, processes, software design and development within the company. You shall be responsible to oversee and manage the outsourced software development teams as well as work with existing software developers who are employed by the company. You will be responsible for building core team. Ready to learn new technologies and ready to help teammates in solving technical queries.
- Engineer, oversee and manage the overall software development of the various inhouse software and systems developed by the company for sale to our clients.
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence
- Consolidate our technology platforms and create plans for each
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture for the various software offerings of the company
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
Job requirements and qualifications:
- Job requirements and qualifications:
- Previous working experience as a Tech lead/Engineer manager/Technical Architect for minimum 3 years
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of web systems architecture, design and development
- Hands-on experience with complex project management
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Proactive problem solver
- Attention to details
- Great analytical and math skills
Required Technical Know How:
- Engineering degree in software or equivalent. At least 5 years of work experience in building modern web products
- Excellent knowledge of fundamentals of Computer Science like algorithms and data structures
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, webhooks, Enzyme, Redux, & Flux
- Experience with user interface design
- Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model, and of fl ine storage
- Capability to develop applications from scratch,
- Knowledge of open-source technologies,
- Knowledge of one or more data storage technologies (SQL, NoSQL etc.),
- Knowledge of one or more cloud platforms like AWS, Azure,
- Knowledge of CI CD Pipelines, DevOps, Release Management,
- Knowledge of latest trends like Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Design, improve, and help build a scalable, secure architecture
- New product development and product engineering, Engineering law, New product development and product engineering,
- Excellent knowledge of how to build modern web applications which are cloud native, fault tolerant and highly scalable
- Understanding of REST APIs, HTTP Request/Response Model
- Note: Previous experience of having worked as a software engineer shall be an added advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and teams
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet tight deadlines and balance priorities to achieve results
- Demonstrated ability to increase productivity and continuously improve methods, approaches, and departmental contribution.
You must be logged in to post a comment.