Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
You will work as part of a new exciting and dynamic global team focused on Fleet Operations and Sourcing, working for the EMEA Fleet Manager. This exciting role will partner with multiple key stakeholders that support company cars and will follow the Fleet Operations Enterprise Standard that defines the standardized company car process, to enable a consistent level of service to the GE HealthCare driver population whilst driving cost savings from the lessor and strategically partnering with OEM’s and fleet suppliers. The role will be responsible for leading a team of Fleet Coordinators and managing the day-to-day fleet operational activity from eligibility to order, in life services & end of contract processes; To, On & Off the Road”, operationalizing the controls to measure & enforce vendor compliance to the agreed contracts.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead, Develop and Coach a team of Fleet Coordinators
- Partner with Total Rewards, HR, Indirect Sourcing, EHS and Finance to implement a forward-thinking fleet management approach
- Collaborate with other Regional Fleet Managers and the Global Fleet Leader on initiatives to ensure alignment with global strategy.
- Drive Global Strategy and act as interface between Global Fleet Manager and Regional Sourcing Leaders across the Category
- Design and implement new operating mechanisms, dashboards & vendor rhythm of reviews that measure, monitor and enforce compliance to the vendor contract.
- Lead strategic reviews and negotiations with vendors and Car Manufacturers
- Partner with the vendors to identify & implement company car policy improvements to improve driver experience & drive cost savings on the operation of the Fleet.
- Oversee fleet database related tasks to ensure data accuracy and comply with IFRS standards.
- Develop and evolve a suite of reports and analytics on the fleet that supports all stakeholders
- Support EHS function on sustainability projects and report outs
- Partner with Total Rewards on policy enhancements to ensure policy documents are kept up to date.
- Support strategic country projects. Internal Combustible Engines (ICE) to Electrical Vehicle (EV) strategy, fuel and energy management, employee car schemes, mileage capture & telematics
- Lead in country fleet performance review meetings that focus on cost savings and best in class fleet management
- Act as a go-to person for Fleet related escalations
- Partner with fleet vendors and adapt to regulation changes, NPIs and market best practice
- Liaise with stakeholders and Sourcing colleagues across the organization to understand /share best practices and leverage expertise
Required Qualifications and Desired Characteristics
- Fleet Industry knowledge
- Experience in Fleet or HR Operations Management
- Lease or B2P process knowledge
- Strong negotiation skills with sourcing experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Significant leadership experience in either Operations, Supply Chain or within a fleet management organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience leading cross-functional or geographically dispersed teams
- Tenacious, strong negotiator, good communicator at all levels and across different cultures
- Process management & project management experience
- Process mindset – constantly looking for improvements
- At least one additional language other than English, fluency in language of countries supported.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college; preferably with a focus on supply chain management, foreign trade, trade law, finance, or business administration or equivalent working experience
- A visible individual that has a get up and go approach with a meticulous mindset
You must be logged in to post a comment.