This job has been expired
Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Link Below to Get Targeted Job Updates
Sign Up For Targeted Job Updates Here
KEY REQUIREMENTS & ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and keep updated Genesis’ policies and procedures.
- Liasing with the Learning and Development Manager, deliver compliance training programmes for employees, ensuring they understand their obligations and the consequences of non-compliance. Training includes: safeguarding, whistleblowing, managing conflict of interest, among others.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of regulatory requirements and changes in the industry, ensuring the organisation’s compliance programs are relevant and effective. Proactively identify potential areas of risk and develop solutions to mitigate those risks.
- Lead on the adoption of international standards e.g. ISO 140001, ISO 21500, etc. as needed.
- Be responsible for Genesis’ international reporting on sustainability and transparency e.g. UN Global Compact, IATA, etc.
- Establish and implement a due diligence approach for managing Genesis’ supply chain.
- Play a leading role in responding to clients’ compliance requirements, including registering on key client’s portals and providing the required information.
- Liasing with the relevant office manager, be responsible for Genesis’ in-country registrations, ensuring that records remain updated and active.
- Ensure Genesis’ travel, security and duty or care procedures are up to date, and act as a focal point for the relevant external providers
- Act as liaison with external lawyers as necessary to ensure all our systems, processes and supplier contracts are up to date. This also includes reviewing contracts and negotiating on relevant terms and conditions.
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Law
- At least 5 years of experience in legal & compliance, or related fields.
- Ideally, an understanding of the donors’ (e.g. USAID, UN, FCDO) operating environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently while interacting with several teams
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Experience with risk assessment and management.
You must be logged in to post a comment.